Walking into the Main Gate, you’ll get your first astonishing view of the Taj Mahal basking in all its glory. Minutes will pass by to envelop yourself in the beautiful experience when the first time you’ll see the Taj Mahal in person. Just an indescribable moment.
You will be thrilled in awe of the amazing structure of this one of the seven wonders. It’s not just symmetrical and perfect; the Taj Mahal is the most alluring in the early morning, bathed with a soft red glow. The vast marble surfaces reflect the sun, and the color changes, from soft gray and yellow to pearly cream and dazzling white. The mood of the Taj varies from dawn to dusk. The Taj looks milky white in the soft light in the morning, while the afternoon sun makes it dazzling, almost like a jewel and then comes a moonlit Taj which is even more majestic in a sense that will take your breath away. It is at this time that it shines like a white pearl.
A Taj Mahal tour package by Travel Agents in India will make you feel the romanticism and sheer beauty of the structure. Its sensuous appeal is heightened more on a full moon night. For those who have seen the Taj in movies or magazines, its charm and aura grab their attention. Shah Jahan wanted to immortalize his love for his darling wife, Mumtaz Mahal, so he built this amazing mausoleum. The structure stands as the bible for love; lovers, honeymooners and couples visit Taj to relish that expression. The best time to visit the Taj Mahal is during the night. The Taj Mahal complex is open for visitors five nights per lunar cycle. It is one of the most visited monuments in the world, and it finds an important place in your list of holiday destinations to see if you are in India.
If you still need convincing about that trip to the Taj Mahal, here are some reasons why you must visit the wonder at least once in your lifetime.
- The Rich History: The Taj Mahal is one of the expressive monuments of the Mughal era. It is the epitome of the royalty and lavish lifestyle of the Mughals. A visit to the Taj Mahal will take you back to that era, giving your mind a virtual break.
- The Grand Architecture: The Taj is a breathtaking piece of Mughal architecture. It is simply one of the most elegant monuments ever built in centuries. Semi-translucent white marble was used to build this marvelous, grand structure with an open mouth. The structure is built from high-quality Makrana marble brought from Rajasthan. The mosque inside the complex is symmetric. The intricate mosaic design adds to its charm and beauty. Semi-precious stones were used to decorate the structure. It is believed that Shah Jahan had immense knowledge about precious & semi-precious stones, which he used to build this epitome for his beloved wife.
- 3. The Glamour: The beauty of the Taj Mahal adds richness and glamor to every frame. Picture yourself standing in front of the Taj will make your heart bounce faster.
- World Heritage Site: The Taj Mahal is one of the world’s seven wonders and a UNESCO world heritage site. It is worthwhile to visit such amazing beauty in India.
- 5. Mosaic work: The most astonishing fact of the mosaic work that one can see in this monument is its intricate design. Rare and semi-precious stones were used to make those floral motifs adorn the Taj Mahal’s walls. These were carefully embedded into the marble using the traditional style of mosaic work. This traditional art form is passed down through generations; artisans in Agra continue to make this kind of rock art for souvenirs.
We all dream of traveling to new locations, meeting new people and discovering unique places for once in our lifetime. And if you are planning to avail Agra tour packages, then you must be well aware of the many delights that the city of Agra can bring. The package tour will connect you to the country’s exquisitely beautiful nature. Many tour operators in India can assist you in visiting the beauties. If you need help building a travel itinerary or have any other queries, contact Swan Tours for the exclusive Taj Mahal tour packages.