Did you know that you can make your mobile apps without knowing any coding using AppMaster.io? This is why there are thousands of apps uploaded to platforms like the Google Play Store. Mobile apps are in demand because they can be easily customized according to your needs.
After the Google Play Store user interface changes, you may find it difficult to remove your existing apps. If you don’t know how to remove an app from Google Play and the app store, then let’s tell you the process is very effortless. So here is guideline:
A Guide on Removing an App From The Google Play Store Made With App Master
It is quite straightforward to unpublish or remove an app from the Google Play store. If you want to unpublish an app from the Google Play Store, follow the simple steps below.
- First, you need to log in to your Google Play console using your developer account.
- Now from the app list, you need to select the app you want to unpublish. After that, from the left side of the page, you need to go to the setup option and click on advanced settings.
- To unpublish the app, you need to change the app availability status from Published to Unpublished. Then save the changes.
- When you click on the save changes button, a pop-up will open, asking you to finalize your action. Once you confirm you are done.
It is also important to keep in mind that no new user will find it after removing your app. But the existing user will still be able to receive the updates and use the app. If an app is unpublished, new users will not find it in the Play Store and install it.
A Guide on Removing an App From The App Store Made With App Master
Removing an app from the App Store is no different from removing it from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps you should follow
- In the first step, you need to log into your developer account on the app store console.
- After that, go to the Apps section and then select the app you want to remove.
- Click pricing and availability from the page.
- Now simply click on the remove from sale option. Now save the changes.
The Advantages of Using AppMaster to Create New Apps
You can use appmaster.io to develop a new app after removing the existing one. Let’s discuss why you should use the platform for developing new apps.
- It is easy to build a relational database.
- Using a hundred functions, you can build complex business logic.
- After publishing your application to the AppMaster.io cloud, you can export source code anytime. Enable you to connect your app with your favorite tools.
- It enables you to generate API documentation automatically.
- Even in minutes, you can build a web dashboard.
Hope the article on How to remove the app from the Google Play store and app store will be helpful to you. For many reasons, you may need to delete your mobile app after publishing it. If you comply with the steps, you will be able to unpublish your existing apps easily.
Sisidunia.com is Get The Latest Online website At One Place like Arts Culture, Fashion, movies, entertainment, Technology, Travel and Fitness and health news here iwatchmarkets.com and Myarticlestory.com