We are once again here with new game updates that you all have been requesting for a long. If you are interested to know more about the Update 1.41 Open Beta for Euro Truck Simulator 2, you are in the right place.
It should be reminded that this is just the first iteration of the open beta and it is still in progress.
Now let’s check out what the 1.41 update has in stock!
Convoy Multiplayer Open Beta
This is a newly added multiplayer game mode on optrainers, where players can host and set up their private sessions to drive with other truckers or their friends. There is support available for synchronized AI weather, traffic, time, and the ability to perform the same job as other players.
In the open beta phase, Convoy will let you host and create an online session consisting of up to 8 players. You can expect the player limit to be increased in the future. Just so you know session hosts will automatically be made admins. This will allow them to control the environment they like. Not just that, but they can also kick trouble-makers from the session.
Players who are eagerly waiting to get the cheat they can try Euro Truck Simulator 2 trainer on their PCs.
You can also browse, see filters, and even join any of the available sessions that are created by other truckers or your friends.
Features you will be able to use in the open beta of Convoy includes:
- Any player can create and host their private sessions consisting of up to 8 people
- Players can haul the same jobs together from the same company and to the same place
- Synchronized AI traffic including random events
- Synchronized weather and time
- Synchronized truck accessories, paint jobs, cargoes, cabin accessories, and more
Players can communicate with other drivers through CB radio broadcast text chat or quick replies. Check out Walcott’s CB radio collection for some great options.
Several players are eager to try out these new features. But there are certain things you must know about before starting.
- First thing first, Convoy is in a beta phase. This means there could be imperfections and bugs. You can also encounter unexpected problems while driving.
- Mods available in the Convoy mode are not supported when they are released.
- AI vehicles will disappear when a player disconnects.
- CB radio broadcast might interfere with the text input line.
So these are some of the things you should take note of before joining your friends and other fellow truckers in Convoy Multiplayer Open Beta.