There’s a reason Argan oil is sometimes referred to as ‘Liquid Gold.’ Extracted from Morocco’s native argan trees, the argan oil is derived by cold-pressing the nuts or the seeds. It has been a staple diet in Africa for centuries because of its immense nutritional value. Using argan oil for hair strengthens the follicles, makes the scalp dandruff free, and reduces frizz.
Why should you choose argan oil for faster hair growth?
Most of us aren’t aware of the hair oil we should use to treat our haircare issues. While coconut oil is extremely recommended for dry hair, it may sometimes clog the pores and increase the dryness. An opposite view is true olive oil that contains all the necessary vitamins, but it can’t deeply nourish or moisturize your hair.
Argan Oil for hair offers the best of both worlds to you. It adds Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and is suitable for hair as it provides nourishing benefits, which we will discuss later. It also works equally well for health, skin, and hair. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential antioxidants, this oil lowers the risk of heart diseases and helps in skin brightening.
This oil also nourishes your hair and reduces dandruff and hair damage. You may get all these and many other benefits by opting for a safe, pure, gentle, and nourishing hair oil like the one offered by Mamaearth. We are exploring those benefits in the next section.
Benefits of using argan oil for hair
Regularly using argan oil for hair offers many benefits. It is enriched with Vitamin A, C, E minerals and antioxidants that help in reducing hair fall and dandruff. It is very easy to incorporate Argan Oil into your hair care routine.
Now, let’s have a look at its benefits for routine home-based hair care:
Combats dandruff and flakiness
Argan Oil is rich in Vitamins D and E, and fatty acids. It is an excellent hair care remedy to treat seasonal dryness and hydrate the scalp. It works best when applied overnight and left overnight to get enough time to go deeper into the hair roots.
Protects from the sun’s heat and harmful chemicals
Applying argan oil for hair regularly provides nutritional benefits to the scalp and hair and protects your hair from various damages. It also makes a protective layer on your hair and prevents it from drying out. One can also use it as a styling agent before applying heat to your hair as it protects them.
Applying a small amount of oil from the root to the tip can reduce sun damage. It may also keep your hair away from dryness and frequent breakage. Also, you can apply it to your hair before going into the swimming pool and prevent your hair from becoming rough and frizzy.
Conditions the hair
Argan Oil has a light and fluid texture. It gets quickly absorbed in the roots and starts transferring its natural goodness to the hair, thus making the strands softer and shinier. In addition, this oil provides deep conditioning for frizzy hair, as it doesn’t just sit on top of the hair. Instead, it treats split-ends and manages frizzy hair.
Fights hair loss and encourages hair growth
Since Argan Oil for hair is rich in Vitamin C, it promotes the growth of new hair follicles. It also adds to the hair volume and reverses hair thinning effects, thus reducing hair loss. This hair care remedy also nourishes the scalp and stops excessive hair loss.
Makes the Hair Manageable
Rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3 Fatty acids, Argan oil provides moisture and protection to frayed or damaged hair shafts. It tames frizzy hair, fixes split ends, strengthens weak hair, and provides elasticity to the hair strands, making the hair more manageable and tremendously improving its appearance. Its regular application strengthens the hair follicles, thus helping you manage your tresses better.
How to use argan oil for a home-based hair care routine?
There are many ways to add this nutritious hair oil to your routine, as follows:
- Using it as a Leave-in Conditioner: Argan oil works as a nourishing leave-in conditioner. It helps prevent frizz, repairs split ends and makes the hair softer. It also stimulates hair growth and treats split ends.
- Using it as a Styling Product: Hair sprays and hair gels are used to fix the hair and hold it in place. However, they may also contain harmful chemicals. Using this oil after straightening hair with a blow dryer could help you reduce heat damage.
- Using Argan Oil for hair as a Hair Mask: Nourishing your hair for a few hours overnight is a great way to maximize the effects of Argan Oil on your hair. A mask will make your hair absorb as many nutrients as possible, making hair softer.
What can else be used to achieve healthy hair?
You may try almond hair oil.
Extracted from cold-pressed almonds, almond oil is rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, magnesium, and phospholipids. Almond oil addresses every hair concern, leaving your hair strong and healthy.
Here are the benefits of applying Almond Oil Hair:
- Deeply Conditions the Hair: Deep conditioning is a must in a healthy hair routine, no matter what type of hair you have. It helps repair and rebuild already damaged hair, but it also restores moisture and elasticity in the hair.
- Softens Hair: Almond oil is an emollient when applied to the hair. Since it is rich in vitamin E, almond oil fills in small breaks in the hair shaft at a cellular level. Almond Oil helps soften the hair and soothes the scalp.
- Fights Frizz and Promotes Growth: If you have colored hair, you should keep your hair hydrated. Almond oil helps in sealing as it locks moisture into the hair, thus making them smoother and shinier. Rich in Biotin, Almond oil helps provide an effective way to promote hair growth.
We recommend you check for almond hair oil price on Mamaearth. This website offers a wide range of pure, safe, gentle, and nourishing hair oils at budget-friendly prices.
Wrapping it up
Incorporating Argan Oil and Almond oil in your hair care routine will be a healthy addition. This oil offers so much from nourishing to strengthening that makes your hair softer and smoother.
To get the best Argan Oil for Hair and the almond hair oil price, the Mamaearth haircare range is at your disposal. Choose from various safe, natural, and gentle products that provide everyone with the perfect hair care regimen for smooth and frizz-free hair.