What is Wheatish Skin tone?
The wheatish complexion is defined by light brown skin that resembles wheat. This complexion is darker than a peach or fair complexion but lighter than a dusky complexion. The quantity of melanin present in your body determines the color of your skin. The darker the shade, the more melanin there is. The famous actress Deepika Padukone has a wheatish skin tone!
How to tell you to have a wheatish skin tone?
If your skin has a yellowish or orangish texture and is not very fair and neither too dark in color then you probably have a wheatish skin tone. Your skin also never turns red in the sun but tans to a deeper color with prolonged sun exposure is another indication that you have a wheatish complexion. To know more about wheatish skin, read here – https://www.thedeconstruct.in/deconstructing-skincare-101/skincare-basics/skincare-beauty-tips-for-wheatish-skin-tone/
What’s special about a wheatish skincare routine?
Skincare routines are different for different skin types. The wheatish skin color is a very common skin color in India and Indian skins have their own needs. Most people with a wheatish complexion don’t have a uniform skin color on their face and body. There is visible hyperpigmentation in areas like elbows, knees, neck and even areas of the face such as the area around your mouth and nose are often darker for wheatish skin tone people than the other parts of their skin. Wheatish skin tone is also mostly oily in nature and with the clogging of pores due to pollution and oil production throughout the day, people with wheatish complexion will notice their skin color deepening as the day progresses. To combat all this, wheatish skin tone needs its own personal skincare routine! And certain face acids can do wonders for such skin types!
What are Skincare Acids?
Skincare acids, popularly known as face acids are skin-care chemicals that are frequently used for exfoliating. As previously stated, there are two types of acids used in skincare: alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs). Both groups remove the fluid that attaches cells to the skin’s outer layers, revealing a smoother, brighter surface in the process. Thousands of skin cells frequently fall off at the same moment when the acid destroys the connection between them. This shedding may be apparent to the naked eye, depending on the acid’s severity.
The Best Skincare Acids for Wheatish Skin
Although there are tons of skin acids available in the market, the following are great for wheatish skin types. Note: None of them are indeed for skin lightening.
- Lactic acid- Lactic acid is a mild exfoliant that polishes your skin without stripping it of its natural moisture barrier. It improves texture and is found naturally on the skin when used regularly. If you wish to utilize the acid on a daily basis, look for a product with a 10 percent maximum concentration and a pH of 3.4 to 5.
- Glycolic acid- It’s the most well-known Alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Cleansers, peel-off masks, and toners use it to remove dead skin cells from your skin. Because it has the smallest molecular weight of all the AHAs and hence is the most penetrative, it is one of the best acids.
- Salicylic acid- Salicylic acid is a skin-friendly chemical that can be used on acne-prone and oily skin. It’s known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, which can help prevent outbreaks. It’s also a wonderful exfoliator and sebum balancer that may be used as a serum, moisturiser, or even a cleanser at different stages of your skincare routine.
- Hyaluronic Acid- One of the most effective substances for dry skin is hyaluronic acid serum acid. This aids in the preservation of your skin’s hydration. Also, while utilizing these acids, seek for compounds like lumicol and lactobionic acid, which can help to minimize dark spots on your face, fine wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation with continued usage.
- Vitamin C- Vitamin C helps to improve the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, acne scars, and texture. It’s both an antioxidant and an essential component of collagen synthesis. Vitamin C helps to heal wounds and prevents photodamage or dark areas beneath the skin. It also protects the skin from free radicals generated by pollution and other environmental causes.
Wheatish skin is one of the most desired skin colors in the world. But it’s important to protect and enhance its natural radiant glow! Skin acids can do wonders for such skin. You should definitely check Deconstruct’s awesome range of skincare acids and buy the best for your skin!