Apex Legends is a battle royale game created by Respawn Entertainment and released on February 4, 2019. The game boasts a professional production, including stunning visuals, quality animation, and smooth gameplay. Although Apex Legends has been criticized because it is a copy of PUBG’s Battle Royale formula, the developers claim it will be utterly different from PUBG and Fortnite’s overall execution.
After its release, the game immediately became a popular Twitch streamer and has already reached millions of subscribers on YouTube. The game is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Android devices. Additionally, you can have a great opportunity of using Apex Cheats, which allows you to grab beautiful experiences.
Apex Legends has a similar gameplay style to Fortnite, PUBG, and other battle royale games. You must battle against 99 other players on an island to be the last one standing at the end of the match time. You begin by parachuting onto a relatively small island compared to other games in this genre, and you can find weapons, shields, and armor scattered throughout the fields. Players will earn points for eliminating other players, and the last person left alive at the end of the match wins. In addition, you can make more points if you use specific skills and weapons to kill players.
There are a total of 63 different weapons in Apex Legends. Some of the more notable ones include pistols, sniper rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, rocket launchers, and more. Each class also has a unique weapon that is not available to any other type. However, only two guns can be found in each category (SMG and Shotgun). With the help of Apex Cheats, you can learn about more firearms.
Facts about Apex Legends Weapons –
- There are three different grenades in Apex Legends, each with a unique effect. There is a Flashbang grenade that will stun enemies for 3 seconds, Pummel grenade that deals minor damage, and an EMP grenade that disables electrical defenses for a short period.
- There is a total of 8 different body armors. Each one has its perks and provides more protection than other armors.
- There are currently three different types of helmets in Apex Legends. Each helmet has unique perks, such as a speed boost when sprinting, increased accuracy while firing, and the ability to see through smoke.
- There are three different types of boots available to wear on the field. Each boot gives you an extra speed boost or boosts your movement capabilities in certain areas.
- There are four different types of non-static deployable. Each offers a different kind of advantage, such as falling from a greater height, health regeneration, and the ability to block bullets (at the cost of your health).
- There are three different types of static deployable. Each one offers a unique function. Some examples include teleporting enemies, dropping bombs on enemies, and time slowing in a zone for a short period.
- There are currently four different types of airdrops available in Apex Legends. Each one has a unique effect, such as instant health regeneration, the ability to see through smoke with your minimap, and seeing enemies through walls.
You must eliminate other players in these matches to level up and earn experience points in Apex Legends. The amount of experience you can make per match depends on the number of kills you perform. Levels are separated into levels 1-60. To reach level 60, you must earn 100,000 experience points. While leveling up, you will unlock new weapons and abilities to use in Apex Legends matches.
You can obtain Apex coins by following Respawn Entertainment on social media or participating in Twitch Prime giveaways. You can use these coins to purchase all kinds of different items in the game, such as new skins, new emote, and other cosmetic items. These items can also be purchased for 10 Apex Coins per item.
Apex Legends Game Modes
There are currently two game modes available in Apex Legends – Apex Legends and Team Deathmatch. Apex Legends is a battle royale mode that allows players to play with up to five other players against 99. It is the standard game mode in Apex Legends, while the Team Deathmatch mode offers no constant rounds. Instead, a new round will start once someone has won 3 matches of TTD.
Apex Legends Characters
There are currently eight different playable characters in Apex Legends. Each one has its unique abilities and skills, as well as weapons. In addition, you can buy new skins for your character with Apex Coins that you have earned or purchased through Origin. The available characters are Bloodhound, Lifeline, Pathfinder, Wraith, Bangalore, Gibraltar, Caustic, and Mirage.
- Bloodhound – Bloodhound’s unique ability is his ultimate tracker, and his weapon is the Bloodhound rifle.
- Lifeline – Lifeline’s unique ability is her turret, and her weapon is the stun grenade.
- Pathfinder – Pathfinder’s unique ability is his sharpshooter, and his weapon is the Falcon exclusive sniper rifle.
- Wraith – Wraith’s special ability is his Shock drone, and his weapon is the Whisper machine pistol.
- Gibraltar – Gibraltar’s unique ability is his ultimate shield, and his weapon is the Hammer burst handgun.
- Bengaluru – Bengaluru’s special ability is her shield, and her weapon is the Bangalore shotgun.
- Caustic – Caustic’s special ability is his shock mines, and his weapon is the Thump submachine gun.
- Mirage – Mirage’s special ability is his ultimate decoy, and his weapon is the Six-shooter revolver.
Apex Legends is a great new game from Respawn Entertainment with fantastic Apex Cheats. What’s even better, however, is that there is still so much more to be added to the game. There are only two available maps (and two different game modes) and only eight playable characters that can be leveled up. The updates that Respawn Entertainment has planned for Apex Legends will include more weapons, more maps, and of course, a new character.