When it comes to veganism, there are a lot of different meals and snacks you can make. In this article, we’ve put together seven easy vegan recipes for inspiration that will give you a lot of meal and snack ideas. From breakfast to dinner, these recipes will help you eat without hurting animals.
Seven simple vegan recipes
VEGAN TEMPEH NACHOS WITH PICO AND CILANTRO
-1/2 cup black beans that are cooked
-A quarter cup of chopped cilantro
-1 cup pico de gallo
-1/4 cup sour cream
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Hot sauce or chili powder to serve
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the black beans, cilantro, pico de gallo, sour cream, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Put the nachos on a baking sheet and spread the mixture out evenly. Chili powder or hot sauce can be sprinkled on top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until everything is hot.
EASY VEGAN OIL-FREE CHICKPEA “TUNA” SALAD SANDWICH
Try this Oil-free Chickpea “Tuna” Salad Sandwich if you want a quick and easy vegan lunch or dinner that doesn’t use any oil. It tastes great and is great for a summer day.
Chickpeas, avocado, and tomato slices are used to make this sandwich. Then, a breadcrumb mixture is sprinkled on top, which gives it a crispy texture. The sandwich is then brought to the table with a side of green salsa. Tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro are used to make this salsa. It gives the sandwich just the right amount of spice and sweetness.
This recipe is easy to make and only needs a few simple things. Try this Oil-free Chickpea “Tuna” Salad Sandwich if you want a vegan dish that tastes great.
VEGAN SWEDISH PANCAKES
In Scandinavia, people love to eat Swedish pancakes for breakfast. They are easy to make and can be eaten with many different toppings, which makes them great for planning vegan meals.
Start by putting 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mixing them together. In another bowl, mix 2 cups of almond milk and 2 tablespoons of oil with a whisk until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake into the pan. Cook each side for about 3 minutes, or until it is golden brown. Serve hot with the toppings you like.
THE BEST VEGAN WAFFLES
Try making vegan waffles if you’re looking for easy vegan recipes that will impress your friends and family. These tasty treats are great for breakfast or a quick snack.
Here’s how to make vegan waffles: first, heat your waffle iron as directed by the manufacturer. All of the ingredients, except for the batter, should be mixed together in a bowl. Stir everything until it’s all well mixed. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and wait for the waffles to come out. Enjoy it while it’s hot!
VEGAN PENNE ARRABBIATA WITH SMOKED TEMPEH BACON
Try this vegan penne arrabbiata with smoked tempeh bacon if you want an easy vegan pasta dish that will wow your friends and family.
This vegan penne arrabbiata is a tasty and easy pasta dish that will impress your friends and family. The main ingredients are tempeh bacon that has been smoked, penne pasta, garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes.
Just cook the tempeh bacon until it gets crispy, and then add it, along with the garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes, to the sauce. Serve hot over penne pasta and enjoy!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE BALLS
-1/2 cup cocoa powder
-1/4 cup sugar
-1 and a half tablespoons of cornstarch
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
.25 cup of water
-1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Mix the cocoa, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Mix until it’s smooth.
- Stir until the water is mixed in. Pour the mixture into a medium bowl and stir it until everything is well mixed.
- Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chocolate mixture and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until the chocolate is melted and bubbling. Serve right away.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE COVERED DATES WITH ALMOND BUTTER
1 pound of vegan chocolate,
1/2 cup of almond butter,
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract,
1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 8 chopped dates.
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Chocolate should be put in a big bowl.
- Whisk almond butter and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Stir until smooth after adding salt. Pour the almond butter mixture into the bowl with the chocolate and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Spread the dates out evenly on a baking sheet. Use the chocolate mixture to cover the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and bubbling.
Visit momveganlove.com for amazing vegan recipes
The momveganlove.com is the place to go if you want to find some vegan recipes for inspiration . The site has recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, among other things. Also, the recipes are easy to follow and only need a few things. If you are new to veganism or just want to eat more plant-based meals, momveganlove.com is the site for you.
Veganism is a way of life that more and more people are choosing because they know it’s good for their health. That being said, it can be hard to find vegan recipes that are both tasty and good for you. We’ve put together some of the most popular recipes for you here. Hopefully it will help you.