Some parents often struggle with making decisions when their first child is born. Some of the most common scenarios may include opting for a baby soap, a body wash, or choosing the perfect baby body lotion. Since we all know that the newborn’s skin is very delicate, choosing the best baby products needs utmost care. Hence, it is no wonder that new parents struggle to find the right products for their babies because they do not want to make a less than appropriate choice.
When buying skin care products for your baby, it is crucial to buy only tried and tested products renowned for their quality and safety standards. Be it a baby body lotion or a baby body wash, it is important to choose safe and gentle products that align with your babies’ physical requirements. In addition, you should ensure that such products are also mild, effective, and protective against environmental irritants.
Here is a quick and easy guide to help you buy baby skincare products.
1. Check for the ingredients
Getting skincare products for babies can be a nightmare for new parents. This is because so many products in the market claim to be the “best for baby skin,” a practice that will give you a hard time.
It is thus advisable to choose something that does not contain harsh ingredients or harmful chemicals like synthetic dyes, parabens, sulfate, and phthalates because they may harm your baby.
Tip: You may thus consider Mamaearth Baby Body Lotion because it contains all-natural ingredients that gently nourish the skin and make it soft and supple.
2. Look for Natural and Herbal Products
Many products are full of chemicals and can lure you with their fruity or floral fragrance. However, it is best to exercise restraint and caution in considering them. Some spurious products may come labeled “100% Natural,” but they are not necessarily free of harmful chemicals or toxins.
Always keep in mind to read the ingredients carefully before purchasing the best baby body lotion for your baby. Research unfamiliar ingredients before purchasing to ensure the product baby’s for the baby’s skin.
3. Use Hypoallergenic Products
Consider buying hypoallergenic products, as these products are formulated with safe ingredients and have the least possible risk of allergic reaction. Skincare products such as baby shampoo, baby body lotion, and baby lip balm by Mamaearth are dermatologically-tested and approved. They are gentle even on the most sensitive skin.
4. Steer Clear of Artificial Fragrances
Fragrances are soothing, but they can function as skin irritants and irritate your little one’s skin. Some manufacturers add synthetic fragrances to cover the odor of harmful chemicals or constituents. Therefore, it is essential to look for a toxin-free body lotion that contains a mild fragrance.
5. Check For Product Efficacy
Always consider buying dermatologically tested products approved by pediatricians, as doctors know the best. For example, the best body lotion by Mamaearth has been approved by doctors and is safe for regular use.
6. Watch Out For pH Balance
We recommend you use a baby body lotion that has a moisturizing nature, a balanced pH level, and perfect body lotion with 5.5 as it helps protect the baby’s skin. When buying baby products, it is important to note that the ingredients contained therein do not react with the baby’s skin.
That is why we will make your shopping for baby products a simple process. With Mamaearth, you do not need to worry about any harsh effects on your or your baby’s skin as we highly prioritize our selection of ingredients.
Here are some of the recommendations for a perfect baby body lotion for your baby’s soft and gentle skin.
Soft and gentle baby products you may try today!
7. Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion
As you all know, a baby’s skin is to be kept moisturized regularly to make it soft, smooth, healthy, and glowing. So, if you are searching for the best body lotion, you have found the perfect product.
This lotion keeps your little one’s skin velvety smooth and healthy for 12 hours straight. Rich in organic ingredients, it helps in deep nourishment. Here is a list of ingredients that make it a perfect baby body lotion.
- Shea Butter: It is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It provides deep moisturization to the skin cells, thus making them resilient against seasonal changes.
- Cocoa Butter: It is an excellent remedy for naturally healing any damaged or dry skin. This also helps in reducing irritation and inflammation.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Rich in anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes the skin while healing any damage caused due to environmental pollutants.
- Calendula Extract: Consisting of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in reducing excessive skin dryness and rashes.
- Baby’s skin is very delicate, and thus, it might face many skin issues such as eczema or dryness. This face cream helps retain moisture and soothes the baby’s delicate skin while protecting it from dryness by forming a skin barrier.
So, let’s have a look at the magical ingredients in this face cream that work like a charm for a baby’s facial skin.
- Milk Protein: Backed by milk protein and sunflower seed oil, it acts as a skin protectant and keeps the baby’s skin soft, smooth, and healthy. It soothes dry and irritated skin by providing and locking the moisture. It also heals the damaged skin faster.
- Murumuru Butter: Consisting of anti-inflammatory properties, it seals the moisture in the skin. It has a versatile texture and does not leave any oily residue behind.
- Shea Butter: Known for its healing properties, it helps conditioning, toning, and soothing the skin.
Summing It Up
With many baby skin care brands in India having a variety of formulations, opting out of the right lotion for babies can be a tricky task. We suggest you remember the tips mentioned above while buying a safe and gentle baby body lotion. With the range of Mamaearth baby body lotion for babies and kids, you can make a better choice because these products are made from natural ingredients.