The number of active Indian online users is expected to reach 666 million by 2023. According to a forecast by Global Data, due to lockdowns, the Indian internet business industry would grow to 7 trillion rupees by 2023; SEO company India in India earn an average of Rs 4, 00,000 per year. Aside from the above list, there are a variety of specialized employment opportunities in digital marketing to pick from. This data indicates that digital marketing has a lot of potential in India for job seekers.
- How you will describe the nature of digital marketing?
- Why choose a Career opportunity in digital marketing?
- What is the level of demand for digital marketers?
- What are the digital marketing employee role and their salary?
How you will describe the nature of digital marketing?
There are several kinds of digital marketing services in the market like email marketing, geolocation, and mobile marketing, and many more let’s check in a short brief about it.
- Email marketing; Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message by email, generally, to a group of people, every email sent to a potential or present consumer might be considered email marketing in the widest sense, It comprises sending email advertisements, soliciting business, or requesting purchases or donations.
- Geolocation; Geolocation is the process of determining a user’s or computer device’s geographic location through several data-collecting technologies.
- Mobile marketing; Mobile marketing is an interdigital marketing strategy that aims to reach a certain demographic via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and applications on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices.
- Social media; Social media is a digital world-based platform that allows people to share their thoughts, opinions, and information by creating virtual networks and communities. The most popular social media networks are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Online consumer communities; Customers, experts, partners, and others may debate a product, marketplace, write reviews, develop new product ideas, and communicate with one another about a company’s products/services/brands in a customer community.
- Webinar; A webinar is an online event in which a small group of presenters gives a presentation to a large audience who interacts by asking questions, responding to polls, and utilizing other interactive technology.
- Video content; When it comes to assisting potential consumers in learning more about a product, idea material is a beneficial tool. As per WYZOwl, 94% of marketers believe that video content is specialized to make it easy to understand consumer knowledge of a product or service.
Why Choose A Career Opportunity In Digital Marketing?
Choosing a professional path may be a difficult task. You’re meant to pick something you enjoy while also considering factors such as long-term stability and the potential to fund the overall lifestyle you desire.
Most individuals don’t think of digital marketing as a dream profession when they’re still in school. However, when you evaluate the changes in this fast-paced industry, you’ll find that the digital marketing job outlook is bright and will remain so in 2021.
Building a digital marketing experience covers almost all aspects of a company’s online presence. Digital marketing managers monitor search engine improvements to see how they affect website rankings. Beyond that, the overall marketing team works together to create a strategy.
What Is The Level Of Demand For Digital Marketers?
With 860,000 job opportunities, LinkedIn lists “Digital Marketing Specialist” as one of the top ten most in-demand careers. Skills in social media, content planning, SEO, analytics, and other aspects of digital marketing are in high demand.
The number of connected roles is rather considerable since digital marketing strategy includes so many variables, In reality, the digital skills gap represents a problem for the sector. According to a LinkedIn poll, there is a shortage of around 230,000 digital marketing experts in the United States’ largest metro regions.
What Are The Digital Marketing Employee Role And Their Salary?
As you begin your career in digital marketing, it’s critical to grasp too much expertise available. There are several digital marketing career options to explore, each requiring a unique set of talents.
- Email marketing specialist; In India, the highest annual compensation for an Email Marketing Specialist is rs. 11, 52,696. In India, the lowest annual compensation for an Email Marketing Specialist is 2, 23,291 rupees.
To generate sales and raise awareness of products and services, marketing emails are sent to lists of consumers and prospects. Even when there isn’t a hard sell, they’re regularly sent out to engage audiences. It’s the role of the email marketer to experiment with different subject lines, text, and styles to discover which ones receive the most attention.
- SEO Services India; Professionals with over 5-8 years of SEO expertise may earn approximately Rs. 3.5-6.6 LPA, while freshers can earn around Rs. 1.8-2.8 LPA. In terms of senior-level SEO pay in India.
SEO professionals have a bright future in digital marketing. Professionals that are familiar with social media, content quality assessment, competitive analysis, mobile search, and website analytics are in high demand. To optimize internet traffic, all of these aspects must be covered.
- Copywriting specialist; A copywriter with less than a year of experience is likely to earn an average salary total pay of rs.292, 774 based on 8 salaries (including tips, bonus, and overtime pay). Based on 15 salaries, an early career Copywriter with 1-4 years of experience gets an average total salary of rs.412, 707.
Copywriters must have solid writing experience, but they must also be imaginative and interested. In a world full of distractions, their duty is to encourage people to pay attention.
- Content Writing specialist; Writers with 5-9 years of experience in the business make $415,877 LPA. The industry-standard compensation for a senior-level experienced content writer in India is 556,003 LPA, which can be expected with 10-19 years of content writing expertise.
Longer-form material that pulls visitors to the site and nurtures them throughout the sales cycle is the goal of content writers. They provide whitepapers, case studies, blog articles, and eBooks that educate and entice readers to return for more.
- Social Media Marketing specialist; An average salary for a Social Media Marketing Specialist with fewer than 4 years of experience is $340,924. In India, people with 5-9 years of experience can expect to earn an average of 6,85,923 each year.
To get in front of the proper people, social media managers create campaign plans, films, and visuals, as well as investigate audience patterns. It’s a profession that combines writing, design, and project management, and it frequently necessitates working outside of normal business hours to reply to incoming messages. Experience with digital marketing and community development is required.
- Advertising specialist; In India, the average advertising compensation is 420,000 rupees per year or 215 rupees per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level employment start at rs.300,000 per year, with the highest-paid professionals earning up to rs.1117,500 per year.
Advertisers are in charge of connecting the appropriate items to the appropriate audiences. They cultivate connections with media companies to discover what sorts of material would work best for each channel and to negotiate pricing and terms that are mutually beneficial. For competitive creative looking for a fast-paced, people-oriented atmosphere, digital advertising has a bright future.